CRC #FORASPECIALBREED Promotion
CRC #FORASPECIALBREED Promotion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* NOW CLOSED *
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to these conditions.
2. Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia who have an Instagram or Facebook account. Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter take a photo of your special breed of car then using social media, post it on Facebook or Instagram and use the hashtag #FORASPECIALBREED during the promotional period.
4. The promotion commences 3/10/2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 3/12/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. There are 3 prizes to be awarded .
1st Prize is a trip for 2 to the Clipsal 2018, 3 nights accommodation, (twin share) 2 x return economy airfares from the winners closest capital city to Adelaide (if required), corporate hospitality on Saturday and Sunday, Erebus Motorsport Pit tour and grid walk. All other expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winner. Total prize pool is up to $5,000.
2nd Prize is a Erebus Motorsport Merchandise Pack valued at $750.00.
3rd Prize is a Kitten Ultra Gift Pack valued at $500. Total prize pool is valued up to $6250.00.
6. Winners will be judged on uniqueness and condition of your car by the Promoters judging panel at CRC Head Office, 9 Gladstone Road, Castle Hill, NSW, 2154 by 12.00pm by Wednesday 10th January. Chance plays no part in determining the winner and is purely based on uniqueness and condition of your car as judged by Supercar Driver David Reynolds and the promoters judging panel.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the Promoter’s discretion, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.
8. The winners will be notified via the social media application that they used to post their photo and have their names published on the Promoters website at www.kittenultra.com by 15th January, 2018.
9. Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alternation of entries. Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason, the competition is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the competition, then the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for:
a) Tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
b) Tampering with the operation of the competition or website;
c) Acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
13. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or its prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.
15. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and entrants agree to the complete release of Instagram.
16. Facebook membership, Facebook pages, Facebook applications and use of Facebook generally is subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at http://www.facebook.com/policies. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their Entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and their associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the competition. Any questions, comments or complaints about the competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
17. The Promoter is CRC Industries (Aust) Pty Ltd, 9 Gladstone Street, Castle Hill, NSW, 2154 (ABN 77 000 725 833)